Tea for Two - A poem

Photo by δΊ”ηŽ„εœŸ ORIENTO on Unsplash


A ray of sunlight shaping up to my feet
At the dawn of an early hour
Boiling leaves within the dark of a kettle
Making way for us to settle
Across a tiny table
seeing the gleaming eyes
and the echoing giggle

A cup of tea for you and me
Dipping a cookie melted in love
of the sweetness of the tea
Finding bliss and harmony
engaging in pure and creamy
a taste that was rhythm in the symphony!


©Shweta, 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Originally Published in Blue Insights

1 comment:

  1. Morning bliss of having hot hot tea is something special. It energises wholeday.🀾‍♀️πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸš΄‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

So.....I got published as a writer in Spillwords

Photo by Marcos Paulo Prado on Unsplash It’s published. My writing has been published. I have only published in Medium publica...