Do you know me? - A poem


Photo by Jeane Liu on Unsplash


Tell me...
Do you know what I could be?
You claim to know me in & out
You have drenched in every droplet that makes “me”
Of my ever-changing course of the rivulet
Streams, rivers, glaciers
Make their own way
But the sea, only where all these come to end!

Streams, Rivers, Glaciers
Have their own ebbs & flows
Unknown to the sea & world
Ocean is not everything,
It is a part of their life’s course of the journey
You cannot judge their tides,
Because you only see the ocean
Not the source, nor the place of birth!


Authors Note: Readers, it is easy to judge a person, or a situation and pass lewd comments or opinions, by looking at the current scenario, does anyone think of — Why? How? Perhaps?

Think twice, thrice, honestly a zillion times! We don’t know what each one of us has been through in our journey of life, be kind to each other, help each other grow and become the best version of ourselves. We are no one to judge an “anyone” when we walk imperfect paths ourselves!


©2019 Shweta

Originally published on Medium.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

So.....I got published as a writer in Spillwords

Photo by Marcos Paulo Prado on Unsplash It’s published. My writing has been published. I have only published in Medium publica...